Statistics is an indispensable subject. Its study is not limited to mathematics alone, but also applies to biology, government, physics, chemistry, and business administration -- just to name a few fields.
As a student advances in the field, the statistical problems encountered tend to get more technical. Statistics students have had to use calculators to increase their accuracy and productivity.
In A Hurry? Here Are Our Top Picks...
For students who would like to buy a calculator but are new to the subject, we have compiled a list of some of the best statistics calculators out there. These calculators are chosen for their features, performance, durability, and affordability.
This list has been created to help you find the best statistics calculator for you. Read on to see our list of calculators suitable for statistics and approved for use in examinations.
- CONVERT MORE THAN 70 UNITS in U. S. Imperial, metric and other units of measure for reliable data input and conversion; enter measurements just like you say them; you can enter data in various formats and change solutions to preferred read out; you can enter feet, inch, fraction or decimal inch, other units are entered in whole or decimal numbers
- GIVES YOU OVER 500 CONVERSION COMBINATIONS with no need for complex scientific calculators or memorizing conversion formulas; for your ease the most common 86 measuring units are included as set dedicated function keys; you can use the preference setting to configure the calculator to work like you want and keep your preferences until a full reset
- EASILY WORK IN AND CONVERT BETWEEN measurement formats by pressing the conversion key and then the desired unit key, it is that easy and accurate. Then you can add, subtract, multiply and divide your results to get to the solution you need.
- TIME-SAVING BUILT-IN CONVERSIONS give you all the most common units you need to get your job completed in an accurate fashion; whether it’s a linear, area or volume dimensional item, weight, temperatures, velocity, flow rate, pressure, torque, energy, power or another calculation you can convert it so it matches your workflow and project requirements
- INVALUABLE' TOOL PAYS FOR ITSELF DAILY by reducing headaches, saving time, improving conversion accuracy and preventing expensive errors on all your calculations from large to nano units; comes with a protective slide cover, easy-to-follow quick reference guide and handy pocket reference guide, long-life battery and a full one-year limited
The ConversionCalc Plus is an easy-to-use calculator manufactured by Calculator Industries. It is enabled to provide over 500 conversion combinations using seventy built-in units of measure. It can convert between linear, area, volume units, weights, temperatures, velocity, pressure, torque, and energy.
You don't need to waste time looking in books and visiting websites for conversion tables with all these provisions. This calculator provides fast and accurate solutions to professional conversion problems.
The calculator is ideal for, but not limited to, health care professionals, scientists, pharmacists, nutritionists, and engineers. Regardless of your field, calculators help you to convert problems to your desired unit.
The ConversionCalc Plus comes with a slide-on cover, a quick-reference guide, a user’s guide, and a long-life three-volt CR2016 battery.
- RENUS Professional grade scientific calculator,Easily handles 1 and 2 variable statistical calculations, three angle modes(degrees,radians, and grads), and scientific/engineering notation modes,Perfect for High School and College math.
- Calculation records can be read ,it will reduce double-counting and improve working efficiency.
- 2-line,12-digit widescreen HD display support superscripts function,Facilitate our calculations
- AAA battery replaces button batteries,If you need to replace the batterys, just open the battery cover on the back without any tools.(batteries include)
- Ergonomically designed hard sliding cover can protects the calculator and also provide a comfortable grip
The Remus two-line engineering scientific calculator is an advanced calculator with a two-line display, 240 functions, a large screen, and a replay function. It is perfect for high school and college mathematics. It can be used in mathematics, algebra, chemistry, physics, and engineering.
It comes in three modes, which are COMP (Basic Arithmetic Calculations), SD (Standard Deviation), and REG (Regression). It is highly equipped to assist students in middle school and high school, helping to increase their accuracy and productivity.
It uses two AAA batteries, which consumes about 0.0002 watts. Its auto-shutoff feature controls its power consumption as it shuts down the calculator after five minutes of inactivity.
The Renus engineering calculator is approved for exams and courses like the SAT, PSAT, NMSQT, AP Chemistry, AP Physics, and others.
The TI-30XS MultiView Scientific Calculator is a four-line scientific calculator specially designed for middle school students through college. This calculator has proven to be an essential tool for everyday use due to the ease with which it tackles math and science courses. It is ideal for general mathematics, pre-algebra, algebra I and II, geometry, statistics, gene science, biology, and chemistry.
Its four-screen display allows users to perform more than one calculation, compare results, and check for patterns simultaneously. Calculations can be performed and viewed in common math notations through the MathPrint mode. With its toggle key, fractions and decimals can be viewed in alternate forms. One of its features allows you to review previous entries and paste them into current calculations.
The TI-30XS MultiView scientific calculator is approved for use in examinations like the SAT, ACT, and AP.
- Perfect choice for high school and college students
- Natural Textbook Display is highly visible
- Protective hard case keeps calculator from being damaged
- Powered by solar power and features battery backup supply for reliable use
This is the latest and most advanced scientific calculator by Casio. It has a sleek, slim design, which increases its appeal. If you happen to be on a budget, the Casio fx-115ES PLUS is the best statistics calculator for you. It features about 415 built-in functions, which come in an easy-to-understand display.
It comes with a natural textbook display that shows mathematical problems as they appear in a textbook. It is perfect for students in high school through college, plus it is easy to use. It is applicable in general mathematics, trigonometry, statistics, algebra I and II, calculus, and physics.
The Casio fx-115ES PLUS engineering calculator has a hard protective case that keeps it safe at all times. It is powered by both solar and battery and is very durable as a result. This calculator is portable and can be carried around easily.
- High Resolution Display to view more data like spreadsheets & 4x4 matrix calculations
- Natural Text book display - symbols and numbers appear just as they do in textbook
- Numeric Integration/Differentiation. 552 functions
- Simultaneous and Polynomial Solver
- Solar Powered with Battery Backup (LR44 Button Cell Battery Included)
This calculator features a high-resolution display, which increases the visibility of your data on the screen. It can even show calculations like that of a 4×4 matrix. It had a natural textbook display, which allows numbers and symbols to be displayed as they would be in a textbook.
It performs calculations at a high-speed and can perform the most complex of mathematics. This calculator is versatile and can perform a range of scientific and professional calculations. It also has graphing abilities. It is ideal for general mathematics, pre-algebra, algebra I and II, trigonometry, calculus, chemistry, physics, and engineering.
Its online visualization function allows you to generate a QR code for a particular problem, after which you'll scan it to get a graphical representation of the problem. Its being dual powered makes it a very reliable calculator. This is one of the best calculators for statistics as it can perform functions like simultaneous and polynomial problems, numeric integration, and differentiation.
Calculators have proven to be a necessity in the world of academics and business. Having a calculator specifically built for solving statistical problems is a must. In buying a calculator, the choice to be made depends on its purpose, durability, versatility, price, screen display, built-in functions, and particular features and keys. Statistical calculators come at varying designs and prices, which allows you to get one that fits into your budget.
The market is flooded with calculators claiming to be statistical calculators. This makes the decision-making process confusing as you have too many options to choose from. Knowing that statistical calculators do not come cheap, you'll want to be careful that you don't lose your money on fake products. The best statistics calculators will perform functions like geometric mean, base calculations, standard deviations, matrices, calculus, and probability.
We have shown you some of the best statistics calculators out there and explained their features. After much research, we boldly present this list to guide you in buying a statistical calculator. It is understandable if you decide to conduct further research before making a purchase -- what matters most is the suitability of your chosen calculator to your needs and budget.